Monday 4 August 2014

Well the July Shop Hop of 2014 is now done.  And WOW!  What a turn out.  It was amazing.  Everyone seemed to all be in a great mood , having lots of fun.  I would like to take the time to say thank you to you all for making this a great  July.  I had a blast!  Thank you to Cheryle  and Marg for helping during this time,  and Marlene who was came in to the store one Tuesday morning when I was by myself and just said  'Do you want to me to stay?'  She didn't leave till 5 pm.  To my 3 nieces Brianna, Sydney and Jordan who came at a moments noticed and made up the kits for both the July Shop Hop and the Row by Row.  I couldn't have done this without you all.  There will be a few changes for next year at the store.  I will be open on Mondays during July and will open earlier to help the people who are coming  a long way.  I will have an extra person here to help me out during this busy time.  I will make a lot more kits for both the July Shop Hop and the Row by Row ahead of time.  And will have the printing done so that I didn't have to go to Staples so many times.  I just thought it would slow down as the days went by- boy was I wrong.  We will be drawing the names for the two large prizes on August 5th at 11 am .  So to all of you good luck.
 The Row by Row Experience is still going on  till the end of August to get my free pattern.  I have a winner at the store from a lady in the Windsor area who says that she has never made a quilt before--just bags. I think she did a great job! It will be hanging at the store if you want to take a look.   October 31st is the deadline for handing in a finished quilt.
Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment